Draft Beverages (cans & wine below)
- Golden Flounder – $7
Simply delicious golden ale.
Crisp, refreshing, pleasing dryness.
4.2% Alc / IBU: 12
- Buzzards Bay IPA – $8
Our American India Pale Ale
Hop aromas of Mineola oranges, fresh-cut white flowers, exotic spice, and zesty grapefruit.
Alc 6.3% / IBU: 44
- Horseneck IPA – $9
A nicely hopped New England grown IPA with aromas of pithy white grapefruit, white flowers, citrus, light toffee, hints of caramel and fresh baked bread.
Alc 6.1% / IBU: 35
So delicious it’s spooky. We brew with a frightening number of malts (8!) including Pale, Brown, Pilsner, Chocolate, Victory, Oats and Caramel. The result is a deeply disturbed brown ale that’ll creep up on you and scare the maltiness into your life.
5.7% Alc / IBU: 12
- Smile and Wave Berliner Weisse Sour – $8
A delightfully tart, crisp Berliner Weisse sour.
3.2% Alc / IBU: 8
- Add a flavor shot for 50 cents!
- Woodruff, Watermelon Pink Peppercorn, Cranberry, Elderflower, Orange-Vanilla, Grapefruit Rosemary or Sour Cherry
Canned Beer Choices
- Penikese Pilz – $8
Classic Bohemian Pilsner but brewed with all locally malted barley. Crisp & bitter.
4.8% Alc / IBU 20
- Lizzie’s Famous 81 Whacks IPA – $9
Very hoppy, quite bitter IPA.
Alc: 7.4% / IBU: 81 (of course)
- Flying Pig Cider (bone dry, lip smackin’) – $8
Brace yourself for our cider grown across the river at Noquochoke Orchard (trees planted in 1898)! Our unique blend of heritage apples, pears and quince creates a vibrant, intense bite with beautiful perfume. Long fruity finish ends like a fine champagne.
- Can of Farmers Fizz – $10: can of sparkling fun.
- Glass of 5 Dogs – $9: mildly sweet white wine grown on our farm in Westport.
- Z Pita Chips – $6.99
- Hummus Cup – $0.99
- Artisanal Beef Jerky
- Bernardini’s Nuts )cashews / peanuts)
PLEASE BE PART OF #TEAMVACCINE & GET A COVID VACCINE!