Draft Beverages (cans & wine below)
- Golden Flounder – $7
Simply delicious golden ale.
Crisp, refreshing, pleasing dryness.
4.2% Alc / IBU: 12
- Horseneck IPA – $9
A nicely hopped New England grown IPA with aromas of pithy white grapefruit, white flowers, citrus, light toffee, hints of caramel and fresh baked bread.
Alc 6.1% / IBU: 35
- Buzzards Bay IPA – $8
Our American India Pale Ale
Hop aromas of Mineola oranges, fresh-cut white flowers, exotic spice, and zesty grapefruit.
Alc 6.3% / IBU: 44
- Sow & Pigs – $8
A light style ale perfect for summer sippin’.
4.1% Alc / IBU 9
- Smile and Wave Berliner Weisse Sour – $8
A delightfully tart, crisp Berliner Weisse sour.
3.2% Alc / IBU: 8
- Butler Flats Black Lager – $8
Something dark but not bitter. Refreshing dark lager.
5.0% Alc / IBU 15
Canned Beer Choices
- Pink Power Raspberry Sour – $8
It is clean, crisp with refreshing tartness, highlighted by real raspberries.
3.5% Alc / IBU 8
- Penikese Pilz – $8
Classic Bohemian Pilsner but brewed with all locally malted barley. Crisp & bitter.
4.8% Alc / IBU 20
- Lizzie’s Famous 81 Whacks IPA – $9
Very hoppy, quite bitter IPA.
Alc: 7.4% / IBU: 81 (of course)
- Flying Pig Cider (bone dry, lip smackin’) – $8
Brace yourself for our cider grown across the river at Noquochoke Orchard (trees planted in 1898)! Our unique blend of heritage apples, pears and quince creates a vibrant, intense bite with beautiful perfume. Long fruity finish ends like a fine champagne.
- Frosé – $10: a frozen granita of rosé wine with a kiss of our own dry vermouth. Awesome!
- Berliner Ice! – $6: a sour slushy with a bit of woodruff. Refreshing and zingy.
- Can of Farmers Fizz – $10: can of sparkling fun. Available in white or red.
- Glass of Wine – $9: ask about today’s selection.
PLEASE BE PART OF #TEAMVACCINE & GET A COVID VACCINE!
*Selections may change at any moment.