Tap Room Hours:
Tues-Sat, 1 to 8 pm
Taps off at 7:30pm
Closed most major holidays
Visiting with minors (under 21)
Our brewery is an adult facility where well-behaved minors and children are welcome. Anyone under 21 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
There are clearly posted “Family Guidelines”. These guidelines exist so that all of our adult guests can enjoy our beautiful farm and craft beers (and that children remain safe).
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No running
- No yelling, screaming or excessive noise
- No picking up or throwing rocks, clamshells or any other objects
- No climbing on walls, trees, tables, cornhole boards or farm equipment. In other words, stay on ground level.
- No tampering with our stone walls, retaining walls, stepping on our plantings or damaging any of our property.
Inability to adhere to these guidelines could result in your family being asked to leave the property.
Pets and Furry Critters
No animals are allowed on the farm.
Tap Room Events
Food Trucks and more!
This year we have returning favorites, Fancheezical Food Truck, who serve gourmet grilled cheese (can you imagine grilled Prosciutto, Arugula & Apricot Spread w/Cheddar Cheeze?)
AND new for 2019…
THE BAYSIDE! Our favorite neighborhood restaurant is here on Friday and Saturday from 1pm to 8pm serving their famous and fabulous LOBSTER ROLLS(!), lobster fritters and other shoreline seafood delicacies.
Raw Bar Saturdays: Cuttyhunk Shellfish Farm serve up delicious local oysters, clams, clam chowder and more.
Raw Bar Hours: 1pm to 8pm EVERY Saturday this summer.