- This event has passed.
Cider Release “Tour” and Tasting
January 15 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join Bill Russell in an hour long discussion and tasting of Flying Pig Ciders (featuring locally grown, Noquochoke Orchard fruit). You’ll hear about the lore and history of local cider and apple farming, discuss food and cider pairings and find out if Bill’s 2019 Cidre Sauvage (a wild yeast cider that is firkin finished) is any good! Your ticket also includes a tasting of various cider releases including the current 2021 release of our Bone Dry Cider. This event is limited to 10 people.
A COVID vaccine is required to attend. Please visit our website for our COVID protocols: www.buzzardsbrew.com
- $20 per person.
- Advance reservation is required.
- Event is limited to 10 ticketed people.
WHAT TO EXPECT & WHAT IS EXPECTED
- Advance tickets only.
- If less than 5 tickets are purchased, we reserve the right to cancel the event.
- Tickets are non-refundable with the sole exception being for a cancellation (see above).
- 21+ ONLY. IDs will be checked. COVID vaccination required.
- Event starts promptly; we won’t wait.
- Event ends at 4 pm. Brewery opens at 4:00 pm.