Our Farm in Westport
We welcome you to our beautiful farm in Westport, Massachusetts.
- Current hours see below.
- Food Trucks every night (details in our “Events” column)
- Beer by the glass or flights (if it’s really busy, flights may be grounded).
- Variety of beer/wine on draft and in cans (details below on our “On Tap” section)
- Free Live Farm Concerts EVERY Friday and Saturday! (details in our “Events” column)
- All ages welcome.
- Dogs welcome (in our outdoor areas).
Beer to go? There is always a wide variety of our beer in cans or growlers and lots of Buzzards Bay shirts and other gear in our store. We normally stock our popular Golden Flounder and IPA as well as a seasonal selection of locally grown and malted dark, light, lager, sours, cider, wine etc. It’s an ever changing variety that offers something for everyone.
Electronic Gift Certificates are available for your favorite Buzzard fan. CLICK HERE
And don’t forget that we share our farm with one of the East Coast’s preeminent wineries, Westport Rivers. Make your visit a perfect day trip!
On Tap This Week
September 15 to October 28
Hours – Fri: 3 to 6 Sat: 1 to 6
Maze tickets available on site.
- $10 – 12 to adult
- $8 – 4 to 11
- Under 3 FREE
Maze closed if it rains.
Food Trucks / Live Music
Weekdays in September
Tacofied Tuesdays with Tacofied Truck
Ja Patty Wednesday/Thursday
Weekends in September
Fancheezical Food Truck
Fri: Gary Brown
Sat: Fourteen Strings
BBQ y MAS Food Truck
Fri: Todd Cassili
Sat: Gary Brown
Fri: Ja Patty Food Truck / The Two of Us
Sat: BBQ y MAS Food Truck / Craig DeMelo Band