Tap Room Hours:
Tues-Sat, 1 to 8 pm
Taps off at 7:30pm
Closed most major holidays
Visiting with minors (under 21)
Our brewery is an adult facility where well-behaved minors and children are welcome. Anyone under 21 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
There are clearly posted “Family Guidelines”. These guidelines exist so that all of our adult guests can enjoy our beautiful farm and craft beers (and that children remain safe).
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No running
- No yelling, screaming or excessive noise
- No picking up or throwing rocks, clamshells or any other objects
- No climbing on walls, trees, tables, cornhole boards or farm equipment. In other words, stay on ground level.
- No tampering with our stone walls, retaining walls, stepping on our plantings or damaging any of our property.
Inability to adhere to these guidelines could result in your family being asked to leave the property.
Pets and Furry Critters
No animals are allowed on the farm.
Tap Room Events
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.